Care Show Bournemouth
The next Care Show Bournemouth takes place on the 15-16 March 2016 at the Bournemouth International Centre (BIC).
The show is dedicated to providing education, products and services for those running organisations responsible for the care of older people.
We are in the process on updating our 2016 website so please check back for the latest version.
Who will benefit from attending?
- Residential nursing and care home owners and managers
- Hospitals/NHS/Foundation Trusts
- Senior management from care home groups
- GPs/Clinical commissioning groups
- Housing providers for older people
- Homecare providers
- Local authorities/Social Services
- Private hospital management
- Sheltered housing management
- Construction companies for care facilities
Top 10 business reasons to attend
- Source new and exciting products from over 150 leading suppliers
- Attend FREE seminars that focuses on business opportunities and future trends
- Seize the opportunity to pose questions to care industry experts
- Learn how to prepare your business for future regulatory changes
- Be inspired by new profitable business initiatives
- Make your budget go further with exclusive show deals
- Streamline your business with the latest technology
- Hear about the latest dementia care techniques
- Sample new dishes from leading caterers and nutrition experts
- Network with colleagues and fellow care professionals