Care Show Bournemouth
Thank-you for making Care Show Bournemouth a great event from 26-27 March at the BIC, Bournemouth.
The show is dedicated to providing education, products and services for those running organisations responsible for the care of older people.
Who will benefit from attending?
• Residential nursing and care home owners and managers
• Hospitals/NHS/Foundation Trusts
• Senior management from care home groups
• GPs/Clinical commissioning groups
• Housing providers for older people
• Homecare providers
• Local authorities/Social Services
• Private hospital management
• Sheltered housing management
• Construction companies for care facilities
Top 10 business reasons to attend
• Source new and exciting products from over 170 leading suppliers
• Attend FREE seminar programme that focuses on business opportunities and future trends
• Seize the opportunity to pose questions to care industry experts
• Learn how to prepare your business for future regulatory changes
• Be inspired by new profitable business initiatives
• Make your budget go further with exclusive show deals
• Streamline your business with the latest technology
• Hear about the latest dementia care techniques
• Sample new dishes from leading caterers and nutrition experts
• Network with colleagues and fellow care professionals
FREE to attend education programme
DEMENTIA SEMINAR THEATRE supported by Care Choices
Leading industry commentators took part in thought provoking sessions covering topics such as dementia care in the community, inspirational dementia care projects and dementia and the physical environment.
KEYNOTE SEMINAR THEATRE
Featured leading industry commentators, the Keynote Seminar Theatre covered
topics including, the latest on regulation for the care sector, business outlooks for the short and long term and tips on improving your business success through winning public sector contracts and marketing yourselves to self funders.
HOMECARE THEATRE in association with UKHCA
UKHCA worked with Care Show Bournemouth to produce a content programme tailored to the interests of homecare providers. The issues covered included: challenges in homecare, Individualised Service Funds, staying ahead of the national minimum wage, medication management and much more.