Key reasons to attend
- Learn about best practice dementia care from international speakers
- Identify trends that your organisation will need to tackle in the future
- Source new innovations and suppliers that can help your clients or patients
- Networking opportunities with your colleagues and peers
- Be part of a prestigious awards ceremony on the evening of 3rd November
Who should attend?
- Care home and homecare providers
- Social care professionals
- NHS professionals including nursing staff
- GP’s and other primary care workers
- Allied health professionals including occupational therapists
- Technology specialists, designers and architects
- Housing providers
If you’re involved in healthcare or work with people with dementia and want to know how to better serve and care for them, then you will benefit from attending this brand new conference, supported and led by the University of Stirling’s internationally respected Dementia Services Development Centre.
What’s on offer
Take away best practice tips from thought leaders from across the world and find out about the latest changes in dementia care that could help you to better serve your clients, patients, family or yourself.
You will learn:
- Best practice dementia care from international speakers
- Future trends that your organisation needs to prepare to tackle
- New innovations and suppliers that can help your clients or patients
The conference will run alongside the Care & Dementia Show 2015, giving you the chance to meet new and inspirational providers of products and services for those working in dementia care today.
The conference programme will feature a series of individual talks, panel discussions and practical case studies highlighting the recent trends related to the following issues:
- Money (financing old age)
- Living with Dementia
- Research Design
- Best practice in care homes
- Families, faith and communities
- Care at home
- Learning from overseas
- Training and education
- Inspection and regulation
- Law and ethics
- Art and culture
The conference will take place at The Vox a newly constructed conference centre, just a short walk to the NEC, Birmingham. The Vox brings together first class facilities in a great location, minutes from the NEC. It’s the perfect venue choice and one where we can provide extra support
for carers and delegates with dementia.
Plan your journey to the venue.
A prestigious awards ceremony will also take place at The Vox on the evening of 3rd November.
If you would like more information please contact email@example.com.