Care Show 2017 will be in partnership with NHS England focusing on a new Integrated Care zone that will deliver best practice examples of the NHS and social care providers working together for better outcomes for the public.
Our shared commitment will provide the best possible platform for clinical commissioning groups, NHS professionals and social care providers to learn about how to better work together and give you what you need to expand your services, improve your care delivery and reduce costs.
Integrated Care zone you will give you the opportunity to:
- Discover how you can create a patient-centred care that is more co-ordinated across care settings
- Learn how to improve care delivery
- Reduce costs deriving from inappropriate and fragmented care, across the hospital and primary care services
Deliver better patient results
Find out about different ways you can help your patients live independently at home with maximum choice and control.
Make your resources go further
Discover how you can avoid duplication and ensure people receive the right care, in the right place, at the right time.
Improve people’s experience
Support your patients by improving access to, an experience of, and satisfaction with, health and social care services.
Get FREE business advice
You will be given an unravelled access to FREE seminar sessions at the event, based on case studies from the industry experts, showing successful examples of collaboration between the healthcare and social care, where you can learn how to:
- Focus on providing care to meet the needs of targeted patients and their carers, rather than organising services around provider structures
- Design better-connected models of healthcare to leverage available service providers to meet the needs of smaller communities
- Improve the flow of information between hospitals, specialists, community and primary care healthcare providers
- Provide greater access to out-of-hospital community-based care, to ensure patients receive care in the right place for them
Care Show continues to attract Directors, Manager and Owners from key care providers
Join senior management teams from key care providers in the UK who have already registered their interest in attending the 2017 event, including:
- General Manager, BUPA
- COO, Red Homes Heathcare Group
- Director, Innocare Limited
- Quality Manager, SheffCare Ltd
- Care Manager, Applewoodsupport
- Director, Care Inn Ltd
- CEO, Duty of Care 24-7 Ltd
- Deputy Manager, Wellbeing Care Group
- Director, My Care at Home Ltd
- Director, Beritaz Care
- Company Director, Betamindes Ltd
- Home Manager, Minster Care Group
Find out what our visitors say about Care Show:
“We’re setting up a domiciliary care agency so we’re here looking at everything from uniforms to IT solutions. The seminars have also been very useful.” Claire Bewley & Maggie Fisher MyCare at Home
“The show is always very good and we always find what we need.” Debbie Middleton, Property Services Officer, Hampshire Country Council
“The Care & Dementia Show is a great experience for all professional educational content. It is a great networking opportunity.” Jayne Magee, HC One
“We visit every year as we’re involved in a domiciliary care agency - and, as always, we’ve found some things that will be useful.” Care Together