Attend Care & Dementia Show as a representative from the GP/CCG, Hospital/NHS, Association or body to the care sector, Charity or non-profit social enterprise, or a Carer/Person with dementia and get the opportunity to source new products and services from over 250+ suppliers, attend FREE seminar sessions, receive FREE training and advice, and network with peers all under one roof.
- Source new or alternative products from over 250 suppliers
- Get FREE business advice from independent experts and thought leaders
- Save money with suppliers using exclusive show deals
- Learn about the latest care sector regulations and government initiatives
- Network with friends and colleagues
- Get FREE training and best practice advice from leading experts
- Explore cutting edge ideas for your home
- Hear about the latest Dementia care techniques
- Meet the main care sector associations
- Arrange meetings with the exhibitors of your choice via our 1:2:1 meeting programme Care Connect
What did our visitors said in 2016?
“The Care & Dementia Show is a great experience for all professional educational content. It is a great networking opportunity.” Jayne Magee, HC One
"We’re setting up a domiciliary care agency so we’re here looking at everything from uniforms to IT solutions. The seminars have also been very useful.” Clare Bewley & Maggie Fisher, MyCare at Home
“The show is an opportunity to hear key people speak, network and see all of the latest equipment & technology available.” Kimberley Hoff, Kemble Care