Why visit the Virtual Care Festival?
The Virtual Care Festival is a two-day CPD-accredited conference and networking event taking place THIS WEEK on Wednesday 25th and Thursday 26th November 2020.
In a time where face-to-face learning for health and care professionals is restricted, The OT Show and Care Show have joined forces to host the UK’s first Virtual Care Festival.
- Enter the virtual show and navigate easily between the theatres and exhibition hall.
- Listen to expert led panel discussions and presentations on key issues you might face in the wake of Covid-19.
- Meet and network with your peers and socialise virtually.
- Learn from industry showcasing their latest products and solutions for the sector.
THE VIRTUAL CARE FESTIVAL WILL:
discussions, product demos, technology innovation, leadership, policy,
strategy as well as explore the latest clinical updates which will address
some of the key challenges and opportunities that have emerged
during and post the Covid-19 crisis.
inspiration and ways of working post pandemic.
presented during the course of the event.
Hear and engage with our speakers, across 5 theatres presenting 60+ hours of webinars, debates and presentations.
Our experts include:
- Barbara Keeley is the Labour MP for Worsley and Eccles South and former Shadow Cabinet Member for Mental Health and Social Care
- Jeremy Richardson, CEO at Four Seasons
- Claire Surr, Professor of Dementia Studies at Leeds Beckett University
- Graham Stokes, Director of Memory Care at HC-One
- Kate Sheehan, Director at The OT Service
- Dr. Michael Iwama, Dean at MGH Institute of Health Professions
- Sir Norman Lamb, Former MP, Chair of the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust and Chair of the Children’s and Young People’s Mental Health Coalition.
- Michael Mandelstam, Legal training in social and health care at Michael Mandelstam Ltd
- Debbie Ivanova, Deputy Chief Inspector (DCI) of Adult Social Care at CQC
- Nadra Ahmed OBE, Chairman of NCA