Care Connect is a fully supported one-to-one meeting program where registered visitors and exhibitors can arrange meetings ahead of the event using an online portal.
This gives all event attendees the opportunity to search and request meetings with care operators, construction professionals, local authority personal and more who register to attend Care Show 2017.
The meetings can either be held in the catered Care Connect Meeting Lounge with a team of hosts on hand to ensure all meetings run smoothly or on an exhibitor's stand.
How does it work?
- Register as either a visitor or exhibitor for Care Show and you will be emailed login details to your own Care Connect profile.
- Log in and update your profile https://care.meetingsprogramme.com using your registered email address.
- Search through our database of contacts, generate your matches and send out detailed meeting invitations.
- Review and respond to any incoming meeting invitations.
- Download a meeting schedule before the show which includes your meeting partners contact information.
- Meetings are hosted in the dedicated Care Connect Meetings Lounge or on an exhibitor stands.
Need help? Contact Jade Eyre on