06 Aug 2019
The care home can approve certain information to be sent as communications directly to selected friends and family.
Readily available on the commonplace app stores for Android and iPhone.
- Seamless and secure two-way messaging between care staff and a resident’s care network
- Push notifications to a smartphone just like with emails and SMS messages
- No more undue concern over missed phone calls after attempting to reach residents’ family members
- Total control over content shared with loved ones, with the ability to tweak material as required
- Photos of social activities
- Inclusion of loved ones in auditing appropriate care plan details in the interests of full completeness and correctness
- Entirely oriented around consent and caters for best interest decisions where applicable