Care Home Legal Services
Our care home law specialists offer comprehensive business law advice to meet the legal needs of social care providers from care homes, nursing homes, residential homes, and domiciliary care providers.
If you need legal assistance with your care home business, please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 3972 9011 or 07729 421836.
Care home solicitors - legal advice for care homes
Our care home specialists focus on providing clear legal advice covering the essentials you need to know to maintain regulatory compliance and make a commercial success of your business.
With our care home team of solicitors, you get all the legal expertise you need through our team working holistically with you to provide joined-up business solutions.
Care home sector expertise
We can help you with the full range of social care provision legal advice, including the following:
COMPANY & COMMERCIAL
- Social provider company formation
- Commercial contracts
- Commercial property
- Commercial Debt Recovery
- Regulatory and Compliance
DISPUTES, ADR & MEDIATION
- ADR & mediation
HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE REGULATION
- Appealing to the First-tier tribunal (CQC and Ofsted)
- Challenging CQC or Ofsted inspection reports
- Applying for Registration and representations to CQC Notice of Proposal to Refuse Registration
- Challenging CQC Fixed Penalty Notices, 'Letters of Intent' and Warning Notices
- Fee disputes and care home contracts
EMPLOYMENT LAW FOR BUSINESS
- Employment law
- Unfair dismissal
- Disciplinary and grievance proceedings
- Defending Employment Tribunal Claims
INSOLVENCY AND RESTRUCTURING
- Insolvency & Restructuring
If you need our assistance with your care home business law needs, then please contact us.
Contact Our Specialist Care Home Solicitors
If you want expert, efficient and transparent legal advice from care home solicitors who will take the time to understand your business needs and priorities and act on them, then Scott-Moncrieff is here to help.