13 Aug 2019
- The Push Handle comes with rubber grips and a lever to adjust the angle of the chair back into a reclined position. The position locks when the lever is released.
- D Rings are fitted as standard.
- Reduce the seat depth by adjusting the sliders.
- Tilt the seat for comfort and support with a range of seat positions 10°, 15° and 20° options. Reflexions memory foam and the contoured seat help disperse weight on pressure areas.
- The sliding footplate is padded and with a removable cover.
- The Multi Flex comes with heavy duty lockable castors.
The Multi Flex, the hardest working porter available. An effective, efficient and value for money solution.