Dementia in the UK affects over 850,000 people, with the number set to rise to over 1 million by 2025*. As this remains such an important challenge to the care sector, the Care Show will continue to focus on this area with a dedicated Dementia in Care theatre.
Aimed at managers, directors and owners from housing providers and care providers this seminar theatre will explore best practice in dementia care whatever the setting.
Topics will include tips on:
- Keeping people with dementia at home for longer
- Dealing with challenging behaviour
- Different ways care homes should prepare for dealing with a more needs based audience and more...
Key facts about dementia
Find out some key facts about dementia and a massive impact it has on both, the older and the younger generation in the UK and around the entire word.
2016 Dementia in Care seminar programme
Find out tips on keeping people with dementia at home for longer, how care homes should prepare for dealing with a more needs-based audience and more...
CARE SHOW CONTINUES TO ATTRACT DIRECTORS, MANAGER AND OWNERS FROM KEY CARE PROVIDERS
Join senior management teams from key care providers in the UK who have already registered their interest in attending the 2017 event, including:
- General Manager, BUPA
- COO, Red Homes Heathcare Group
- Director, Innocare Limited
- Quality Manager, SheffCare Ltd
- Care Manager, Applewoodsupport
- Director, Care Inn Ltd
- CEO, Duty of Care 24-7 Ltd
- Deputy Manager, Wellbeing Care Group
- Director, My Care at Home Ltd
- Director, Beritaz Care
- Company Director, Betamindes Ltd
- Home Manager, Minster Care Group
What our visitors say about Care Show: