The Care Show is the largest and busiest care event in the UK, dedicated to bringing you new products, services, inspiration and innovation to support you in improving the lives of those in your care and assist you in running your care business.
WHY VISIT THE CARE SHOW
The Care Show brings together the key thought leaders and suppliers in the care sector, making it the only care event you need to attend this year. You will have access to our comprehensive programme for 2 days of free content, giving you the tools and information you need to protect the future of your organisation.
Attending the show will be an informative couple of days and a rare opportunity to:
- Get FREE business advice from independent experts and thought leaders and discover new ways to provide better care.
- Network and share your experience, compare notes and connect with over 3,000 people outside of your organisation.
Make your budget go further with exclusive show deals and access to thousands of the latest products and services from over 200+ leading healthcare suppliers.
- Beer and Bubbles Bar – In partnership with Person Centred Software, unwind, network, and catch up with peers whilst enjoying a refreshing beverage
- Outstanding Society Learning Lounge – The Outstanding Society will be on hand over the two days of Care Show to offer advice, tips and tricks and lead by example. Find care providers who have achieved an outstanding rating from CQC here and discuss how they achieved such a high rating
- Final of Care Innovation hub – Hosted by the National Care Forum enjoy a grand awards ceremony for the winner of 2022 Care Innovation Hub Award
- Gratitude wall – An opportunity to share what and who you are grateful for working in social care and to promote a positive message across the sector
- Quiet & relax room – A space off the bustling show floor where you can unwind and take five minutes for yourself before heading back into the event
- CQC ‘Meet the Inspector’ – This is your unique opportunity to sit down face- to-face in an informal environment and have a one-to-one with CQC inspectors and discuss your questions or concerns
- Learn from world-class speakers & experts.
- Network with colleagues and peers.
- Get practical advice and share best practice.
- Update knowledge across all therapy areas.
- Discover, research, and source new products and services.
- Hear industry and regulation updates.
- Enjoy the event & get inspired!
Director and Owner, Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse
- Learn how to improve business efficiency, boost profits, and save costs by filling your beds.
- Network with colleagues and discuss your industry with your peers.
- Learn cutting edge techniques as they come to light.
- Not sure where you should be investing in technology? See first hand how and what can improve care and your business.
- Marketing insights, who is performing well and how are they doing it?
Senior Carer, Team Leader & Managers, Owners, Directors
Networking at the Care Show gives you a unique opportunity to learn from 1000's of other carers whilst reflecting on your own experiences.
Access to over 75+ hours of educational content from industry leading speakers.
200+ exhibitors for you to meet, ask questions and gain answers to problems you may be facing. Plus the chance grab some complimentary items!
Architect, Developer & Engineer
- Create age-inclusive spaces that encourage people from all generations to spend more time together.
- Source products and services specifically designed for use by an aging population.
- Help reduce the housing crisis by building quality housing that encourages older people to move from under-occupied suburban family homes into the heart of their communities.
- Discover the importance of designing for those with dementia, creating transformative spaces.
- Network with leaders of the care sector to ensure your services are being considered for their next building project.
CEO, Ward Manager & Finance
- Find out key developments within social care that could impact your local Trust or ICS.
- Learn about the future of dementia care and improve the services provided to older patients.
- Discover what changes need to be made to environments to encourage healthy living and independence for all.
- Find out how you can work with the wider community to combat loneliness and isolation.
- Make local budgets stretch further by evaluating initiatives that have helped to promote healthy ageing.
- Network with leaders within social care and help strengthen important working relationships.
“We’re setting up a domiciliary care agency so we’re here looking at everything from uniforms to IT solutions. The seminars have also been very useful.”
“The show is always very good and we always find what we need.”
"This is my first time attending the show and I have found it to be very informative. I have come to attend the seminars, the ones that I have been to have been great! I planned out what I would like to see prior to the event and it’s been great. I think it’s important to attend events like this because you learn so much under one roof and you can find out what’s new in the industry – it’s useful for the future! I would recommend the show to everyone and I will be back again next year!"
“I visit every year, this time I had different requirements: I came here to find new suppliers, and specifically information about designs for dementia. Everything I’ve seen so far was relevant to my scope. This year there’s more seminars which are really useful: they’re improving the overall experience adding knowledge to it."
The event has been very useful, the seminars have been great! I really enjoyed the Data Protections seminar. It’s important to come to events like this to keep up with the industry and what’s new out there! I would recommend the show to everyone and I will tell my colleagues to come next year!
I’ve been attending the show for four years, I come here to have a look around and see if there is new stuff out in the market. There is so many new innovations happening all the time and we don’t always get the chance to hear about them. The Dementia Tour stuff is of great interest to me and the Autism Van was great. I would recommend to all carers!
I come to the event every year and I have found it just as good this year as in previous years! I have come to meet with suppliers, it’s important for me to be here to see new products that are out there and meet with existing suppliers. I set up meetings prior to the event, so I get to see everyone! I would definitely recommend the show and I will be back next year!
I’ve been attending this event for quite a few years now. It’s been great this year, as always. The seminars this year have been great – very interesting and very worthwhile going to! It’s great to be able to learn and meet with suppliers too! I can also gain CPD points here, which is very useful. This event keeps us up to date with dementia care and what’s out there. There is a lot of researching going on and it’s very important for us to keep with what’s out there. I’ll be back again next year, I have already recommended it to my colleagues and two of them attending with me this year!
This is my first year attending the event, and it has been amazing! I am here to listen to the seminars and meet with suppliers – I have sat in on some great sessions, I particularly liked the VR and the dementia sessions! I work within the film industry and I’m very interested in how virtual reality can be used within the care sector. I think being here gives me the opportunity to see what is at the forefront of the industry and see what’s new out there and stay ahead of the game! I would love to speak here next year and I have already recommended it to my colleagues and sent out tweets about the event saying it’s a must come to event!