Ceridian and The Care Show have brought together a high-profile panel of care leaders to discuss the way forward as care homes vaccinate staff and residents, welcome visitors once more, and re-build their businesses in the ‘new normal’.
Social care workers have been the real heroes of the pandemic. Many have shown great bravery and commitment in delivering care services to their clients during such a difficult time.
Politicians and the public have – for the first time – realised the extent of the challenges care providers and their staff have faced over the past year.
As we come to the end of the third lockdown, there are workforce issues that need to be addressed both locally and nationally to enable care home providers to continue delivering outstanding services to clients.
- Genevieve Glover, HR Director, Barchester
- Jeremy Richardson, CEO, Four Seasons Health Care Group
- Sanjeev Kanoria, CEO, Advinia Healthcare
- Robert Kilgour, CEO, Renaissance Care
- Andy Cole, CEO, Royal Star & Garter
- Jim Thomas, Head of Workforce Innovation, Skills for Care
- Rachel Moffat, Enterprise Account Executive at Ceridian
- Tim Stokes, Head of Sales EMEA at Sterling
- Rahim Manji, Head of Human Resources, CHD Living & CHD Care at Home
- Chair: Liam Richardson, Head of Content, Closer Still Media