The Care Show postpones until 13th-14th October 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Michael Corbett, Event Director said: “The Care Show team feel incredibly privileged to be working with the care profession as they continuously adapt to the enormous pressures and uncertainty COVID-19 has brought to all of our lives.
The care profession, truly are national heroes and we have been humbled by the dedication, bravery and humanity demonstrated by the community we proudly serve.
Although the government made their decisions to re-ignite mass gathering events from the 1st October, The Care Show team have made what they feel is the most ethical and moral decision based on the individuals our delegates look after and to run the event as a commercial gain is not in the company’s interest.
The last few months has had a huge impact on both the mental physical wellbeing of care teams across the country and we are dedicated to protecting the safety of our delegates, sponsors and speakers as our top priority.”
The Care Show team have been busy building an online community serving the profession 365 days a year. Online communities include:
- The Virtual Care Festival – 25th & 26th November – With face to face events being too high risk in 2020, we still wanted to bring the great and the good from the care sector together…digitally. This 2 day event will host a huge number of debates and presentations, in addition to virtual stands which allow video calls to keep those discussions alive.
- The Care Show monthly bulletin – Our team are always speaking with the sector and will bring together exciting, educating or heart felt stories to keep you up to date with everything happening around you.
- Fortnightly webinars – education, personal development, best practice, CPD points and conversations, we will deliver fortnightly updates on the latest topics from the care sector.
- Care Show Education Hub – The Care Show Education Hub is your portal to find the latest updates from CQC, all video interviews and webinars from our partners, podcasts with exciting conversations, white papers and downloads to help improve any care business.
- Digital Events – In addition to our exciting face to face events, like The Care Show and The Residential & Home Care Show (April 2021) we will host virtual events to bring our community together and celebrate our sector no matter where you are.
- Future Hero’s Campaign – The Care Sector is in need of an influx of youth and be treated as a skilled and prosperous industry. We are hosting a campaign to find current nurses and managers under 30, who are going above and beyond and hailed as the inspiration for those looking to be part of care.
- Carer of the month – postponed due to all our carers being amazing during Covid-19 and it being impossible to choose a carer of the month. We look to celebrate those battling day in and day out.
- The Residential and Home Care Show, part of Health+Care – CloserStill Media’s event aimed at owners and directors within all care settings to help them improve their business, increase levels of care and improve integration within their local authority and NHS Trust will return to London ExCel on the 27th and 28th April. Tickets are free to all care providers and there are opportunities for suppliers to be part of the largest health and social care event in the UK.
CloserStill Media specialise in global professional events within the healthcare and technology markets. The healthcare portfolio includes some of the UK’s fastest-growing and award-winning events, such as Health+Care, The Clinical Pharmacy Congress, The Dentistry Show, The Pharmacy Show and Acute & General Medicine.
It is a market leading innovator. With its teams and international events, it has won multiple awards, including Best Marketer – five times in succession – Best Trade Exhibition, Best Launch Exhibition, and Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – four years in series – among others.
CloserStill Media delivers unparalleled quality and relevant audiences for all its exhibitions, delivering NHS and private sector healthcare professionals from across occupational therapy, pharmacy, dentistry, primary and secondary care with more than £16m worth of free training.
For more information please contact –
Exhibition and speaker enquiries: