Have considered using a Learning Management System?
Well, take a look at the Recruitive LMS! Our Learning Management System has been designed with our clients, for our clients to ensure all stakeholders needs are met and the complete solution delivered! Training and Management Teams can use our LMS as an integration to their Recruitment and On-Boarding Platform or as a stand-alone solution!
Whether that’s checking up on the status of completion, alerting a team member to renew training or by gauging those who are interested in upskilling themselves, the LMS allows organisations to fully engage employees through their own individual learning plans.
As soon as an applicant becomes an employee. Their record will be created in the system for your team to add pathways and grant employee portal access. This increases your employee engagement by providing instant access to a dedicated area for employees to be able to learn and grow!
What is a Learning Management System (LMS)?
A learning management system is useful for every industry but particularly those in care. You can manage:
- Who has completed Mandatory & Non Mandatory training
- Where Employees are in their training and development journey
- Who is interested in developing their skills by utilising other training
- When an employee is due to complete mandatory/refresher training
How will an LMS work for Me?
A good LMS will enable you to:
- Design and create unique Learning Pathways
- Design and Create unique modules to complete within Pathways
- Design and create unique learning content like online learning forms, videos and other media
- Create and invite employees to events based on their learning pathways and modules
- Create communications unique to your organisation
- Manage, set rules and reminders to ensure everyone knows their progress and what needs to be done to get employees to where they need to be.
When an organisation utilises an LMS, the employee benefits in multiple ways. They can:
- Take ownership and drive their learning
- Access Online course material and study when it suits them
- Make their employer aware that they are keen to learn new skills
- Keep track of their mandatory training
Using an LMS also has multiple benefits to the employer. Being able to keep track of mandatory training means audits around these areas are no longer a concern and employee engagement is improved.
Get in touch with us today if you would like to find out more!
Call us on 0345 60 00 550 or contact email@example.com.