Thirty Under 30 💚 Deadline extended
The Care Show Thirty Under 30 celebrates tomorrow’s leaders and their successes, together as a community. The Class of 2023 will gain recognition from their peers, receive official acknowledgement for their achievements so far and join a support network of like-minded individuals leading the sector to a brighter future.
Entering the Care Show Thirty Under 30 is your chance to tell your story. Get ready to shout about your achievements and inspire the next generation of care professionals.
It is free to enter. All individuals from across the sector are encouraged to participate. Whether you work in residential or domiciliary care, from nursing to catering, all professionals aged 29 and under, or are turning 30 in 2023, can enter. Individuals can nominate themselves, or be nominated by a colleague, peer, or friend.
What will the Class of 2023 receive:
- A chance to attend the Care Show Thirty Under 30 Awards Ceremony, taking place on Wednesday 11 October at the Care Show Birmingham
- A personalised award and feature in the official Care Show Thirty Under 30 Winners Book
- Opportunity to contribute opinion pieces / blogs to the Care Show e-newsletter and website
- Invitation to join networking opportunities at Care Show London on 24-25 April 2024 at ExCeL London
- A support network of like-minded peers to stay in touch with long after the ceremony takes place
To register, visit: www.careshow.co.uk/care-show-thirtyunder30