Conference programme for Care Show released
The conference programme for Care Show 2022 is now live. We have created the best speaking sessions with over 80 expert speakers to deliver quality lectures throughout the two days of the event at NEC Birmingham on 12-13 October. The content is designed to suit the different educational needs of the whole care community.
Amongst our sessions, there are over 75 hours of carefully curated CPD accredited content, delivered by industry professionals including Vic Rayner, chair of National Care Forum, Kate Lee, CEO Alzheimer's Society and Steven Burke, CEO of Hallmark Care Homes Foundation.
Our conference programme has been created with the support of key organizations such as The Outstanding Society, Institute of Health and Social Care, Health and Social Care Clubhouse and more.
Care Show 2022 is bigger and better than ever, delivering lectures across 7 theatres:
- Business Theatre - Sponsored by Xledger & Advanced
- Technology Theatre - Sponsored by Planday & CoolCare
- People, Workforce and Wellbeing Theatre - Sponsored by Sona and in partnership with The Care Workers Charity
- Learning Lounge - The Outstanding Society
- Home Care Theatre - Partnership with Homecare Association
- Design Build and Environments Stage - Sponsored by Blueleaf, Partnership with Third Age Design, The Care Home Environment and Driven by Design
- Keynote Stage - Sponsored by Essity and Access
Sponsorship is also now also open for the event. Should you wish to sponsor, speak, or exhibit at Care Show, please contact Adam Camel on: firstname.lastname@example.org.